Professional Internal Audit Technique y ISO 45001:2018 (Refresh)
5,500 บาท (ราคานี้ยังไม่รวมภาษี 7%)
This one-day course provides OH&S professionals with the basic knowledge and skills needs to effectively conduct an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) audit against the ISO 45001:2018 requirements. All participants will gain the understanding of the audit skills and knowledge auditor need to utilize during an audit process. In addition, participants will be able to practice auditing skills using a case study and conducting a real audit.
The workshop is designed for people who are responsible for managing and performing an internal OHSMS audit against the ISO 45001. This course will also benefit to those who are seeking for a greater understanding of the ISO 45001 and the internal OHSMS audit.
All participants are required to have a basic understanding of ISO 45001:2018 requirements and related requirements. For one-day course, participants are also required to familiar with management system audit and have some experiences.
By the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
• Understand the purpose of internal occupational health and safety management system auditing and its process
• Develop useful the audit checklist and utilize questioning techniques effectively
• Conduct a process audit against ISO 45001:2018 requirements
• Develop the non-conformities and report the audit findings in an effective manner
• Purpose of an internal audit
• Auditor’s personal attributes and skills
• Review an ISO 45001:2018 requirement
• Audit Cycle (ISO 19011:2018)
• Developing audit checklist against ISO 45001:2018 requirements
• Auditing role-play / Case study
• Reporting an audit result
• Corrective action and Follow-up
Registration will take place at 8:30 a.m. with the course running from approximately 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Break time is 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.