This course is designed to provide easy-to-use practical and proven tools from idea generation to idea screening, polishing and implementation. ‘Thinking out of the box” will be a piece of cake for the organization.
1. To provide understanding of the process of formulating innovative ideas and implementation
2. To provide tools for generating innovative ideas
3. To provide tools for polishing and implementing the ideas
1. Innovation= creative thinking + implementation
2. Processes of idea generation, idea screening, idea polishing and implementation
3. Sample tools (workshop)
Registration will take place at 12:30 a.m. with the course running from approximately
13:00 a.m. – 16:00 p.m. Break time is 14:30 p.m.