IATF 16949:2016 Implementation & Requirement Training Course
25,000 baht (exclude 7% )
This two-day course is programmed to equip the participants with a detailed understanding of the steps in implementing a quality management system. The requirements and application of IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 with sanction interpretation issued in November 2018 and the principle of quality management which is referred in IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 will be discussed. The course will also provide the extensive idea of importance of having the quality management system in place, and how to get the implementation program started via examples, case studies, workshop and class participation.
Any company staff who are involved in the development, implementation and registration of IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 with sanction interpretation issued in November 2018. The senior member of the organization, the QMR or assigned person, the process owner, the implementation team and those who will be the internal auditor are highly recommended to enroll to this program.
Attendees should understand
1. The major processes in their company and how these processes work together to fulfill their customer’s requirement.
By the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
• Receive a detail understanding of all IATF 16949 & ISO 9001 requirements with sanction interpretation issued in November 2018.
• Apply the Quality Management Principle to the implementation of IATF 16949 & ISO 9001 with sanction interpretation issued in November 2018
• Understand the role and responsibility of the concerned parties.
• Plan and prepare for IATF 16949 & ISO 9001 registration.
• Establish and utilize the process flowchart for the quality management system implementation.
• Evolution of IATF 16949:2016
• Characteristic of IATF 16949:2016
• Benefit of IATF 16949:2016 implementation
• Certify preparation
• Requirements of IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 Standard (4 – 6)
• Requirements of IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 Standard (7 – 10)
Registration will take place at 8:30 a.m. with the course running from approximately 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Break time is 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.