EMS ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Conversion Training Course (CQI-IRCA ID: 18098) On-line Training
5,500 Baht seat (excludes 7%)
Where you have been registered to ISO 14000, or beginning to work on your environmental management system, this is a course that you will need. It will ensure your continuing success with your environmental management system as you start thinking about the ISO 14001.
This course is designed for anyone responsible for leading the audit, satisfying the training requirements for becoming a certified Lead Auditor, or anyone interested in being educated with the most comprehensive course on ISO 14001 auditing technique.
All participants should have a basic understanding of ISO 14001 requirements and have participated in the ISO 14001 Environmental System.
By the end of this course, the participants will be able to;
• Understand the ISO 14001 standard and how to apply
• Understand key environmental issues
• Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria
• Get knowledge and skills of environmental management systems auditing
• Create and communicate clear, concise and relevant audit reports
• Successful completion of this course satisfies the training requirements necessary for registration of individual auditors under IRCA
• Introduction to environmental management system
• ISO 14001 overview
• Introduction to environment legislation
• Introduction to EMS audit
• Auditor qualities and responsibilities
• Managing an audit
• Audit process
• Audit planning and preparation
• Conducting and audit
• Reporting the audit finding
• Future of ISO 14001
• IRCA Registration
Registration will take place at 9:00 a.m. with the course running from approximately
9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.. Break time is 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.